Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week Three - Day 1

I'm in Dallas at an AVID conference for CSISD. Things are great and I really love my co-workers! Week Three is a continued focus on nutrition and training. I will be in Dallas and hope to workout with some Dallas CrossFitters.
Here are my goals for Week Three:

  • Continue no coffee, no sugar, and no alcohol, maintain fish oil intake, and water consumption.
  • Food: Move to more Zone/Paleo during after lunch meals.
  • Sleep Well!!
  • Continue reading and stretching
  • Work on technique with the Olympic lifts and continue CrossFit Endurance/CrossFit

Since I will not be at the ATM CrossFit I am going to move the last goal to Week Four.

Sleep: 9 hrs

  • Zone: Total Blocks = 17
  • Breakfast 4
  • Lunch 4
  • Snack 2
  • Dinner 5
  • Snack 2

WOD: Run 2 miles w/ Tabata in between.

1 comment:

jordan said...

well well well. i see someone found a computer. or gave into the 10 bucks per day...

i miss you. come home!!!