Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week One - Day 7

The week has been good. I have been very diligent with my Zone meals and my WOD's. Here is a recap of what took place during week one of "The Hard Routine":

Week 1 - "The Hard Routine"
• Continue training sessions - Five days a week CrossFit in the mornings/CrossFit Endurance in the afternoon/evening
• Incrementally wean coffee consumption from 2 cups
per day to zero, moving to tea or decaf.
• Eliminate sugar throughout diet.
• Increase water consumption to at least 64 oz per day.
• Take two fish oil capsules at breakfast and two at dinner.
• Change my sleep patterns to general rule of “early to bed, early to rise.” Record sleep times in Blog
• Read 20min in the morning and 20min at night. Any books
• Stretch 20min in the morning and 20min at night.
•Food: Zone at 17-20 blocks a day. Measuring every meal and snack

Here is a check list of what was accomplished during Week One:

-I did move to decaf!

-I went 5 days on...2 days off with both CrossFit and CrossFit Endurance.

-I didn't totally eliminate sugar, but did cut almost all consumption of refined sugars

-Water consumption and fish oil was great!!!

-My sleep patterns changed, but not by much. This week will be a better week. In bed by 1opm!

-My reading did increase, but my stretching was a D-

-Zone was great. I felt like I had rocket fuel in me all day!!! I will do a better job measuring!


This week will be a more focused week and I hope to see greater results in my sleep habits and Zone meals!


Sleep: 7 hrs -great weekend sleep

WOD:
Rest Day
CFE:
Soccer Game - Running for 2hrs in the Texas Heat!! We tied at 0-0.

No comments: