Saturday, June 21, 2008

Week Two - Day 6

Saturday is such a wonderful day. No going to work and no waking up to alarms! Saturday is just a day to relax... if your not Danny? Danny had the privilege of waking up to Juno (aka. poop breath) and Gretta jumping on the bed. I had coffee and ate breakfast which was very good and actually really relaxing. Then, I watered my lime tree and played on the computer until about 10am.
During "The Hard Routine" I have been setting benchmark times on 6 WOD's. Today I got a benchmark time in "Barbara". Barbara is a CrossFit standard and I did it today at 10:30am in about 90 degree heat at Thomas Park. During the WOD I felt like I wanted to throw up! No lie... it took all of me not to blow chunks all over the park ;( oooooooo After the WOD I rode my bike straight to Judo practice from 12 to 1:30pm and had about 20 min to rest. Judo today was crazy... all day I got thrown and arm bared and then choked (by a 50 year old woman). My partner's name is Asamat. He is about 190 and 5'11" oh and he's from Kazakhstan! After the hour and a half beating I ate lunch with Jordan and then had a beautiful afternoon and evening with my wife to be!!!!

Sleep: 7hrs

Zone: Total = 16 blocks (great!!!)
Breakfast - 4
Snack - 2
Lunch - 4
Dinner - 4
Snack - 2

WOD: Barbara - 5 rounds for time
20 pull ups
30 push ups
40 sit ups
50 squats
--rest 3 min between each round

Time= 3:05 round 1
3:34 round 2
4:17 round 3
5:30 round 4
5:48 round 5
Total time w/ rests = 34:18

Judo: practice throws, ground, grips, everything 1.5 hrs

No comments: