Monday, June 16, 2008

Week Two - Day 1

The start of week two allows for continued focus in many areas with an increase in what I am eating and how I am resting. Here is a recap of week two of "The Hard Routine"

• Get Benchmark WOD's in the 6 major "Girl's". (Angie, Barbara, Chelsea, Diane, Elizabeth, Fran)
• Continue no coffee, no sugar, and increase fish oil.
• Increase water consumption to 96 oz. per day.(Recommended by the USDA)
• Continue sleep patterns• Eliminate alcohol from diet.
• Continue reading and stretching with 10min added when needed.
•Food: Zone at 16-19 blocks a day. Continue measuring meals

Some changes for week two will be a greater focus on what I eat. This means I will put on the blog my total Zone Blocks for each meal/snack. Also, I will really work on getting to bed by 10pm every night and waking up at 6am every morning. This should allow me a good 7-8 hours of sleep every night!
I will change the number of Benchmark WOD's I do this week in order to be rested and ready to get a good standard. I will be adding "Kelly" to the list so that Drew and I can get a good Team DoJo Benchmark time.

Zone: Total=19 Blocks + 2c
Breakfast 4p,4c
Lunch 5p,5c,6f
Snack 4p,4c,4f
Dinner -LaBodega ? lets say 4p,6c,6f
Snack 2p,2c,2f

Sleep: 6 hrs

WOD:
Overhead squat 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Front squat 1-1-1-1-1 reps

Back squat 1-1-1-1-1 reps

CFE: Rest Day

Here is a video from the WOD. We call it "The Hour of Power"

No comments: