Friday, June 20, 2008

Week Two - Day 5

So... I have really loved the feedback from ya'll on the blog and will always keep things coming!
Thanks!

Today has been a great full day of running around town, eating, hanging out and talking on the phone with friends. I sleep in (6:50 am) today and had a great cup of coffee before work. Jordan and I ran around all day doing errands and working out . We went on a sushi date and then walked around a park. Great times with the woman I love!!!
The WOD today was a killer! Not an understatement! We took the Cavin's dog Greta to CrossFit and she loved it. Marshall had a good game of stick throw for about... 20 min. We made a video from the WOD. Jordan did the squat cleans at 44 lbs and I did them at 88 lbs. I thought I was doing the Rx'D 95 lbs, but Marshall let me know in the middle that I was under 7 lbs.


Sleep: 8 hrs (finally a full 8 hours of sleep!!!)

Zone: Total = 17 Breakfast 4P, 4C, 4F
Lunch 5P, 5C, 4F
Snack 1P, 1C, 3F
Dinner 5 P, 6C, 3F
Snack 2 blocks of Milk

WOD:
10 rounds for time
10 Squat Cleans (88 lbs for Dmo, 42 lbs for Jo)

10 Ring Dips

Danny = 11:00
Jordan = 13:48

Can't wait to see you this week Matt!

No comments: