Monday, June 30, 2008

Week Four - Day 1 - Starting Fresh

Week Four:
Continue no coffee, no sugar, and no alcohol, maintain fish oil intake, and water consumption.
•Food: Move to more Zone/Paleo for ALL meals.
•Sleep Well!!
•Reading 30min morning and night and stretching. Focus on shoulder and back health.
•Set benchmark times: 400m, mile, 5k, 10k.

Week Four will be modified a little to accommodate setting Benchmark WOD's. I plan to get two "Girls" done and times set this week. Plus, Judo and CFE will pick back up full force! I will really need to focus on stretching and reading this week. I have been very slack in those areas the past two weeks. Matt Larsen bought a book for me called, The Lost Letters of Pergamum.
and I plan to get some good time at the coffee shop. My sleeping needs to become more regular and I will make sure I focus on getting to bed around 10 pm or before.

Sleep: 5.75 hrs (I can do better!)

Zone: Total Blocks = 18
Breakfast 3
Lunch 3

Snack 3

Snack 2

Dinner 5

Snack 2


WOD:
5 rounds of max reps for each:
push ups - pull ups

Danny's Total for each round: 73,33,39,42,40

Jordan's Total for each round: 29,30,36,33,40

CFE: 4x400m sprint, rest 4min between each sprint

Time: 1:05, 1:05, 1:09, 1:14

1 comment:

Dr. Drew said...

Danny - suggestion: you should include dates with your benchmark WODs and lifts. It's helpful to know that they are all recent.