Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week Four - Day 2

Today was my last day as a CSISD Summer School Teacher. Our kids took the third round of TAKS testing and either moved on to 9th grade... or will repeat the 8th grade. I read the entire July issue of Texas Monthly and loved it!!! God Bless This Great State!!!My lunch was a bit large and greasy, but it was free and I had no choice in the matter. I had 6 slices of Little Ceaser's Hot'n Ready which is about 8 Zone Blocks plus 5 fat blocks. oooops. That will not feel good tonight ;).
Jordan and I are eating dinner with Kelly Lewis ( Material, inc. ) tonight and can't wait to see her. The house is pretty empty and really hot, but that is my doing because I'm trying to save a little cash until school starts up in August. I have Judo tonight and I've been chomp'n at the bit to get over there and get slammed!

Sleep: 7 hrs

Zone: Total Blocks = 19
Breakfast 3
Lunch 8
Snack 3
Dinner 3
Snack 2


WOD:
12-9-7-3
Heavy squat clean to front squat
Sprint 200m
Kipping pull ups

Time: Danny = 11:46 w/ 176 lbs
Jordan = 11:19 w/ 52 lbs

Judo: 1.5 hrs of training ( throws, ground work, grips, burpees!)

1 comment:

joe.peebles said...

Congratulations on making the cover of Texas Monthly! Can't say that I've ever seen you in a cowboy hat before.