Friday, July 4, 2008

Week Four - Day 4 & 5

Day 4 was a Rest Day. Jordan and I drove to Liberty City to spend the holiday with my folks and friends.

Sleep: 7 hrs

WOD: Rest Day

Zone: Total Blocks = 19


Day 5 has been good! I got some sleep and being home with Dad and Mom and Jordan really has allowed me to relax. I've been keeping up the the CrossFit Games (http://games.crossfit.com/)
and can't wait to see how Dutch and Johnny do!! Good Luck guys!@! Jordan and I had a good workout and Texas is HOT!!! 97 degrees today!!!

Sleep: 8 hrs

Zone: Total Blocks = 18

WOD: 3 Rounds for Time
5 KB Swings (55lbs-M/35lbs-W)
10 Burpees
20 Half Moon Ball Slams (20lbs-M/ 8lbs-W)
30 Sit ups

Jordan = 7:57
Danny = 7:06

CFE: Tabata Run - 2o sec on/ 10 sec off
Distance - Jordan = 7oom
Danny = 875 m

No comments: