Wednesday, July 16, 2008

are you disconnected from the matrix?

My computer has been in the shop for the past 8 days and I realized how disconnected I feel without it. I would make fun of Drew and Jenny for always being on the computer, but now I should make fun of myself. I am working on a final statement for "The Hard Routine" and will put up my findings by the end of the week. I have been keeping up with Judo and learning so much. I'm really looking forward to competing soon and can't wait to see how I do. Jordan and I have been really trying to Zone all of our meals, but it has been hard. I have really let my Zone eating fall by the way side and I'm ready to get back on track.
Here are some of the workouts that Jordan and I have been doing the past 8 days

Most to All meals Zone. Avg. 17-19 blocks

No comments: