Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Totally Engaged!!!

I talked with a long lost friend of mine (Jason Ballard) last week and told him that Jordan proposed to me on Sunday night. He said, " Now you are totally engaged! You can't be anymore engaged then you are right now!"
Jason Ballard: I agree with you 100%

Two Sunday's ago Jordan Coulter (soon to be Jordan Morchat) proposed to me at Comm Church. As I closed my eye's (not to sleep, but only to rest) during a song, she placed the ring in my lap. I opened my eye's because of the unusual pressure I felt on my crotch and found the ring that Jordan had made for me. She then asked if I would merry her! YES!!!

I have since worn my ring for an average of 1 hour a day just to start getting used to it.
Jordan! I DO

Breakfast - 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup strawberries, 1 plum, 1 apple,15 almonds, 24oz coffee, 40 oz water (4 blocks)
Lunch - 3 eggs, 1oz deli ham, 1 slice of bread, 1 whole avocado, 2 oranges, 1/2 cup cooked spinach, 32 oz water (4 blocks)
Snack - 2 oz grilled chicken, 1 apple, 40 oz water (2 blocks)
Dinner - 4 oz chicken, 2 1/4 cups broccoli, 1 slice of bread, 1 avocado, 2 cups milk (6 blocks)
Snack - 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup strawberries, 1/3 cup oats (2 blocks)

Total Blocks = 18

WOD: 6 rounds
240m sprint
24 squats
Time - 9:33

Push Press 5-5-5-5-5
----115, 135,145,155,165

CFE: Tabata Bike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for documenting this, Danny. I would be this is a ComChurch first. One day when I write the biography of our weird little body, I'll come back for this story.