Saturday, January 10, 2009

Training with the Kalaher Boys!

The past couple of days Jordan and I have been training with Evan and Jonny Kalaher. Evan is visiting from Mass State and Jonny is still the same cool dude! Jonny and I are training for the 2009 CrossFit Games Quilifer in Fort Worth, TX. The event will take place some time in mid May. So far Jonny has killed me on every workout and it has been good having someone push me. My goal for the next week is to not stop and rest during MetCon workouts.

Friday WOD:
Clean & Jerk 1 rep max

Danny: 205lbs with great form
Jonny: 205lbs with better than normal clean form!

MetCon:
21-15-9
45lb Thrusters
Burpees

Danny: 4:42
Jonny: 4:26

Saturday WOD:
4 rounds for Time
-400m run
-15 Handstand PushUps
-2 15ft Rope Climbs

Jonny: 13:... something Rx'd
Danny: 14:... something (sub Box Pike Push Ups)

Jordan and I should have our little Olympic Gym up and running by the end of the week!

No comments: