Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fasting-Day Two

This morning I have an amazing amount of energy and spunk. I haven't felt hungry and during CrossFit today I felt really strong. Fasting has brought a sense of clarity to my conversations and my relationship with Jordan. Yesterday we had to put down our baby kitten at the Vet. We cried and talked and affirmed to one another that life together is hard and fulfilling in more ways than we ever imagined!!

"Team Burdette" = Alan,Rachael,Isiah(6 mo) and Jerusha(2 1/2) have been staying with us and it has been such a treat to see them. Drew and Jenny are so loved and encouraged by them. This has been great to see!!!

Alan's blog -- http://alanburdette.blogspot.com

WOD:
Warm up- 3x10 situps,pushups,samson stretch,lunges, swings

Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3

185-215-225-235-245

No comments: