Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day One 05.14.08

I'm 26 years old--169.5lbs--5'9"--engaged to Jordan Coulter--crossFit ATM--teacher--novice fixed gear rider--surfer--skater--artist--uncle to Sam Cavin--CommChurch member--gardner--nutrition centered--ordinary radical.

College Station,TX is where I work and live. For the past year I have lived along side Drew, Jenny and Sam Cavin. We share life on Richards St.

I have been focusing of functional fitness for the past 5 months with BCS Fitness(12weeks) and crossFit (8 weeks) My journey and this blog will consist of WOD's (workout of the day), nutrition and diet, Zone/Paleo, the Dojo, and my life with Jordan Coulter soon to be Jordan Morchat!!!

WOD
  • WarmUp- 3x10 samson stretch,push ups,ring dips, lunges
  • Dead Lift 1-1-1-1-1
  • 271,291,311,321,341
  • 100 jump squats (45lb bar) Time 4:41

1 comment:

Matt Larsen said...

I like your quote about community. I think it is t[T]rue.