Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day One - Monday

Jordan and I have been feeling a little under the weather (her more than me). It has gotten much colder here in town and my throat is kind of scratchy. Yesterday was a good first day back on "The Hard Routine". I had a chance to hang out at the CrossFit Gym and talk business with Dutch. We worked on Deadlift and Overhead Squat technique with the PVC pipe. We also talked about getting Level One Certified in January and training at the gym during the spring!!! Jordan and I don't know what we will do, but this is a good start for us. Sleep was good and I didn't wake up at all last night. I hope to get some Clean & Jerk work in today and then get a time on a 2k row.

WOD:
Deadlift/ Overhead Squat technique

Meals:
4,4,2,5 + 2 carbs = 15blocks

Sleep: 8+ hours

No comments: