Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Zone People...Snatch Max... Judo

Here is a quick link for all of those Zone nerds out there..

USDA Nutrient Data Laboratory

Just type in what you are/want to eat and it tells you everything you needed to know!!!!

Jordan, Marshall Lowy, Dale Smith and I maxed in the Snatch on Sunday afternoon. Dale told me his body was so sore!

Marshall = 158 lbs
Jordan = 62 lbs
Danny = 148 lbs
Dale = Snatch Technique with 65lbs

I plan to put up video of the Snatch Day! Jordan and Marshall really have good form!

Monday : Rest Day
Tuesday WOD:
400m sprint
----------------
7 rounds w/ 30lb DB's in each hand
5 DB Deadlifts
5 DB Squat Cleans
5 DB Thrusters
---------------
400m sprint

Time- 10:07 ( I need to do more sprinting!)

JUDO: Getting ready for the comp's coming up in October and November! I will be competing in my first two Judo Tournaments (College Station Oct. 4th/ Houston Nov. 1st) and will be using the next month and 1/2 to train hard for them!!! More ground work and throws!!!

No comments: