Monday, September 15, 2008

The New House

So, with the new school year in full force and no internet at the new house my posts have been very sporadic. For that I can only say... welcome back again...
Home - Sweet - Home
For the past month Jordan and I have been "nesting" at 305 and have finished... for now
The house is ready for the bride to come home! I painted the chairs blue and hung my flags. She put out lime tree in the yard and the living room is full of our favorite nick-nacks!!!
(Drew I painted the shelves yellow, to match our kitchen)

Speak'n of... The kitchen is ready for Zone/Paleo meals and the new espresso makers is hot and ready!


We have no TV, just my parents record player and each other! Oh ya, my roommate until Jordan moves in Brit Norvell. (Great Guy)




As far as CrossFit goes... last Tuesday I had a date with "Linda" (aka. "Three Bars of Death!)


1.5 body weight DeadLift = 244lbs
Body Weight Bench Press = 163 lbs
3/4 Body Weight Squat Clean = 135
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
This was the first CrossFit WOD that I could/did not finish... I really had to have some time to myself about this, but Linda will always humble even the mortals who get a big head with out Dutch or Johnny around. I only made it to the 6's
I did Fight Gone Bad on Thursday and got 302 points. Got a cold on Friday and took Saturday off.
Sunday WOD
21-15-9
Deadlift
Pushups
400m sprint (3 total)

Time - Danny 8:48 / Jordan 10:02

Monday (today) "The Chief"

Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
135 pound Power cleans, 3 reps
6 Push-ups
9 Squats

Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.

Danny = Heavy Chief - 155lb Power Cleans = 21 rounds

Jordan = 53lb Power Cleans = 23 rounds

It feels good to be back to a full Zone and moving toward a full Paleo diet. I have been eating small 2 block meals and this really helps me keep my insulin regulated all day. I have been loading my Post WOD meal with 3x the Carbs and cutting back on the Carbs all day... with this I have seen good results and I feel great. My fat blocks are up 9x to about 30-40 fat blocks a day!!!!

I have been trying to do all of my WOD's "Heavy" so that I can build my strenght. Judo was put on hold last week and I plan to hit it strong tomorrow night to continue getting ready for the comp in Oct!!!

No comments: