Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Going Heavy...!

On Tuesday Jordan and I did "Elizabeth" Jordan did so well and I went heavy. Rx'd is 135lbs and I bumped it up to 155lbs.

Elizabeth
------------
21-15-9
Squat Cleans
Ring Dips
------------
Jordan = 11:05
Danny = 15:41

I plan to take the rest of the week off to rest and sleep. We have Fight Gone Bad on Saturday and I hope to get up around 400 if not over! After that Jordan and I are driving up to Dallas to stay with Matt and Lauren and Life Larsen!! Can't Wait!!!

As far as training I have been feeling really sore after workouts and feel it has a lot to due with sleep right now. I plan to take all of next week off with only Judo on Tuesday and Thursday and then the Judo Comp on Saturday. I want to be fully rested for the Comp so that I can see where I am compared to the state in Judo! I will be competing in the novice division most likely 73kg group... this means all white, yellow, orange and green belts! Jordan will be away at her bachelorette party, but I hope to have some video of my matches up that day.

No comments: