Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WOD in the morning... WOD in the evening... WOD at supper time....


Training has been going very well! After work I have been doing a Tabata Run to get my blood flowing and my running down. Things are looking good and I will start to slow down after this weekend. Check out MaxFitUSA on tapering. Sleep and Eat Well! I have also been doing double WOD's to see what it feels like and let me tell you it sucks! After work today I did the Burpee/Deadlift WOD from last years games. I just got home and said, "Shit... here we go" (constantly varied!) or maybe (constantly CRAZY!)? Here is my Tuesday. I hope you enjoy.
Peace

Tuesday WOD:
400m run
21 Muscle Snatch (75lbs)
21 Pull Ups

400m run
15 Muscle Snatch
15 Pull Ups

400m run
9 Muscle Snatch
9 Pull Ups
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Danny= 9:48

Tuesday Afternoon WOD:
5 Rounds for Time
--------------------
5 Deadlifts (275#)
10 Burpees
--------------------
Time: 5:35 (You are not allowed let go at the end of the DL's. You have to set it down)

Love you guys!

No comments: