Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gluten Free Pizza

So for the past three months or so, Jordan and I have been cutting gluten out of our diet. There are many health/performance/longer life reasons why and I'm not going to go down that road on my blog, but visit Jordan's blog and she will take you there! jordancoulter.blogspot.com

We started making gluten free pizza and it is amazing! We make the crust by hand with Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix and just follow the directions on the back. Then, we put all sorts of great pizza toppings on and "BAM" in the oven for 17 min. Watch the magic happen!

It has been great we love it and it give us left overs for lunch the next day. Try it and email us for questions!

As far as training I have been doing last years game WOD's to try and prepare for Regionals. I did two WOD's yesterday and today I did the finial WOD from last years games. 30 Squat Clean & Jerks with 155lbs. It hurt!, but it felt good at the same time. Marshall timed me and I had three specptators. I finished in 5:21... which isn't bad, but I need to go faster!!! I'm taking the next two days off to rest and eat well. I will be at an olympic lifting cert this weekend in Dallas with Catalyst Athletics and Greg Everett > can't wait! Nother feels better than a good snatch!

No comments: