Friday, April 10, 2009

Getting ready for the Regional Qualifiers


So in three weeks I will be competing in the 2009 CrossFit Games Regional Qualifiers in Fort Worth, Texas. The competition will be three workouts. Two on Saturday and one on Sunday. I will have now idea what the workouts will be until the week of the comp. (constantly varied!) So... therefore I'm getting ready for anything!

On another note...

We had Dutch Lowy and Meggie and Marshall over for breakfast today and had a blast. We will soon be official share holders in CrossFit A&M Corp! We are praying to see if God will have Jordan be the full time trainer and make it her income! If you know us... please pray with us!

My birthday was March 25th and I did a Birthday WOD of 27 + 1 (to grow on) = 28 Clean & Jerks with my body weigh 175lbs. Here is the video from the 6 am workout!

1 comment:

Dr. Drew said...

Who is that shadowy beast/man in the film?? So intriging ;)

We moved into the new space this weekend. It's very very nice. Can't wait to see how you do at the qual!