Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What blogging has done for me....

Well, today I crossed the threshold of 62 blog posts and as that may not seem like much to those veteran bloggers... it is to me! The last blog that I started had a total of one post and now my second attempt at forcing my options and daily activities into the brains of internet users worldwide has made it!!! I have turned "Fights will go on as long as they have to" into a legitimate blog. I would like to thank Drew and Jenny Cavin for teaching me that it is OK to sit at your laptop for longer than 2 hours, and Joe Pebbles for making random comments on weird posts, and Jordan Coulter for giving me something to write about everyday, and Sam Cavin for always slamming his hands on my keyboard trying to help me get to 62 posts, and finally Al Gore for creating the internet! I hope to continue this online journal and maybe one day my grand children will make fun of me as they fly past on there "hover boards" and drink Pepsi!!

Oh.. I almost forgot.. thank you Robots!

WOD:
5 rep max Thrusters
5-5-5-5-5
Danny = 45lbs, 95lbs, 135lbs, 155lbs, 165lbs
Jordan = 45lbs, 55lbs, 65lbs, 60lbs (10reps)

Judo: 2 hrs

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i think i should be embarrassed by your shout out...
i love you anyway!

hey, today in the car i told sam that we are going to see you & jojo tomorrow. sam repeated "nene, jojo" over and over.
can't wait!

Samuel Adams said...

D-Mo,

Check the "Person" section of my website. There you will find my address, my friend. Make sure you bubble-wrap the Fat Tire really well.

I'll let you when I'll be in Texas as soon as I know.

Should I get measured for a Tux here and send you my curves? I think its somewhere around 36-24-36, but I'm not totally sure.

Samuel Adams said...

In response to your last comment on my blog:

What the hell?

All at once, I'm amazed, confused, and angry that I'm across an ocean and cannot see it immediately. That may be the best news I've heard in years.

Samuel Adams said...

Not a good sign. You post about how you're so proud that you've posted so much, and then you don't post for weeks? That's bad bull if there ever was such a thing.


Really I just care about the Hamburgular video asap.