Tuesday, September 29, 2009

With everything... there is simple and complex


For the past few days life has felt very simple and then ten minutes later, very complex. We had our grand opening/ FGB this past weekend and should have some pictures up on the main site later this week. School has been busy with Robotics practice after school every day until 5 and then Rugby until 8pm. I have started reading "A Sand County Almanac" by Aldo Leopold. This book has allowed the complex to move toward the simple. I read it as part of my bedtime routine. Yes I'm 27 and have a bedtime routine. And Aldo really paints a picture of simple, calm life. Jordan put together the garden this past weekend and we hope to see plants very soon.
Lifting has been going well and the Brazos Valley Barbell Club is now official with USA Weightlifting. We are club # 4306!!! That it. I'll keep you posted with video soon.

peace,
d

No comments: