Thursday, September 3, 2009

after the storm


Most of the summer was spent building the new gym and using construction as my fitness but now that I am attempting to start back with the o-lifts my body is telling me something different. I hurt in places that I haven't felt for a long time and I'm really hungry during the day. This is my fault. I did this to myself. I plan to get a good solid max for both lifts this Saturday morning with my wife and hopefully that will give me a good starting point for the next two months.

Training:
3x3 Back Squat - 245lbs
----
5 rounds
10 push ups
10 sit ups
10 KB swings (1.5pood)
---
4:10

Breakfast: Another great egg mix with sausage, 1/2 avocado, 2 slices of bacon, 2 bites of a nectarine.
Lunch: 2 spiced pork chops, 1 pear, 1 nectarine, 1 avocado, hand full of almonds
Dinner: Chuck Roast and cucumber salad
Snack: 1 can of tuna with almonds, 1 banana with PB.

No comments: