Friday, September 4, 2009

the quarry


The weekend was great. Taylor and Rachel came into town and we went to First Friday's in downtown Bryan. Dutch also was in town and came to throw some weight around today.
I won't post my eating over the weekends (to much to post and I'm never at the computer), but will post my workouts.
Friday: Fight Gone Bad = 341
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Oly Max --- Snatch = 165lbs --- C&J = 215lbs

Monday will start the first annual meeting of the Brazos Valley Barbell Club. We will start a strength cycle from Performance Menu. We will be meeting M,W,F at 6am. Right now Andrew K, Dale S, Jordan M, and myself are the only members, but we will grow as needed. We will have a website up this week so that we can track our progress.

Peace!

1 comment:

Dutch said...

BV Barbell Club!!!
Awesome!