Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wednesday

I'm back in it... and ... it feels great. Having taking about 3 weeks off my mind was able to "let go" of CrossFit Training for a while and reset. I think that maybe this should be a more regular thing... 6 weeks on.. 1 week off (mental health break!)
I've been doing some painting and moving which has been really good for me. I love creating and building. The house is coming along and we have been blessed to have my Dad, Art Morchat, stay with us the past two nights. He was in Austin trying to change the minds of our stubborn state government.

I've been listening to a lot of "Bon Iver" and "Iron and Wine" and have been playing the guitar again. For some reason I put that to the side and it feels good to play again.

Wednesday morning I went to the gym and did Clean & Jerk. I felt good, but didn't have a coach there telling me what I wasn't doing.. or doing right. (not much is right, but you know?) I did singles and really tried to focus on the Jerk. I got up to 200lbs and did about 4 at that weight. I finished up with a 500m row. Today is a rest day and Jonny and I are going over to the BodyLab on Friday to see the new box and do "FRAN" with Matt and Laurah.

If you are in town this Friday night, Jordan and I are having a fire and beer night at the new place.. just stop on by and come hang!

Peace

No comments: