Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The FLU... plus everything else

So I got the "Flu" on Friday Feb. 6, 2009 and fought the good fight until that Monday. I went to see the doctor... who told me that I had the flu and I just had to wait it out:( I then took two days off of work to rest and my wonderful and beautiful wife did the same to take care of me! That weekend I got an upper respiratory infection from all of the crud that was stuck in my lungs and was hit hard again by Mother Nature. Right now I'm on the up swing and got to train yesterday. Slow lifts, Deadlift and Back squat. It was a good intro back into the world of CrossFit. I also read this blog post at www.robbwolf.com --- it is about intermittent fasting and illness and performance. I'm very intrigued and mid March, Jordan and I are getting Nutrition Certified by Robb Wolf himself... so I can't wait to pick his brain on the topic.

+ We close on our new home this Friday!!!!!

peace

1 comment:

joe.peebles said...

Right on, can't wait to have y'all in the neighborhood! So far we've had to borrow eggs from HEB, and they charge money for that.