Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1...2...3..GO!

I'm back and going full force. We moved into our new house on Friday and I started back to training Yesterday (Monday) Jordan and I woke up at 6am and did "Bottom to Bottom Tabata Squats" in our bedroom! GOOD MORNING! In the afternoon I went up to the gym to hang and did Snatch work ( muscle snatch, snatch balance, single snatch) and did 155 about 4 times. It felt good to put the D0-Win's back on my feet (Do-Win is a lifting shoe with an elevated heel) After the snatch work I did the ATM WOD with Josh...
25 ring dips
400m run
25 push ups
400m run
25 HSPU
400m run
-------------------
Danny- 10:00 (10 HSPU, 15 Pikes)
Josh- 10:20 (Same)

I felt really good and went home to my beautiful wife and our new home!!!

This morning Jo and I woke up again at 6am and went to the gym. We knew that Jonny would be there (my workout buddy) and we did the WOD.

21-15-9
Dead lift
Pull ups
-----------
Danny- 4:31 (225lbs)
Jordan- 7:53 (100lbs) She has a great Dead lift!! and is getting really strong!

I did all of the Dead lifts unbroken. Jonny didn't want me to put it down. We have been talking a lot about work capacity over broad time and increasing this for me. Basically, I need to get faster with heavy stuff and not rest as much. It was good to have him push me!

My Dad is coming into town tonight to hang. Can't wait!!!!!

1 comment:

grayson said...

is an atm wod an exercise where one approaches an automated teller machine ... works out his/her fingers by punching in the pin number ... and finally straining to get the bills into a wod ... where it will then be placed into his/her pocket? i've done this exercise many times. it's a ball buster.