Friday, September 11, 2009

This week


This week has been crazy with school and Robotics (yes, I'm a nerd).
We have our 2009 Brazos Best Robotics Kick Off tomorrow and I will be "supervising" 20-28 middle school students from 8am to 2pm. I'll need a beer after this one...., but training has been good and my body has stopped hurting for the moment. Andrew Kilzer and Dale Smith have been training with me in the mornings and ... it feels good to have people to throw weight around with.
This weekend I plan to finish welding our pull-up system... WHAT... you weld?
My neighbor across the street has been teaching me how to weld..yes it is true! I have been welding and grinding and ... that sounds like a high school dance move?
Rick has been showing me the in's and out's of welding and I even have my own welding helmet! I'll post some pictures of our creation soon.

No comments: